Degas Racehorses at Longchamps Face Mask
The Longchamp racetrack drew many fashionable spectators including artist Edgar Degas, who loved horses, racing and all things equestrian. Celebrate fashion wherever your travels take you with a Degas Racehorses at Longchamp Reusable Fabric Face Mask.
The Centers for Disease Control recommend wearing face coverings in public settings. Enjoy fit, fashion and function in a chic and stylish reusable cloth mask. Each mask has an inside pocket with a PM2.5 filter (1 disposable filter insert included; replace filters weekly).
- Contoured mask design “hugs” chin; will not ride up into eye area
- Adjustable ear loops offer all-day comfort
- Special mask design does not interfere with eyeglasses
- Adjustable nose bridge for a snug fit
- Inside pocket hold 5-layer PM2.5 disposable filter insert (1 included; replacement filters available)
- Durable yet breathable woven 3-layer polyester fabric
- Hygienically packaged
- Machine washable; dryer safe
- One size fits most
We Also Recommend